Skip to main content

tv   Hannity  FOX News  August 28, 2018 10:00pm-11:00pm PDT

10:00 pm
we're definitely rooting for you and your wife. fred warmbier. great to see you. that's it for us tonight. join us tomorrow night for the show that is the sworn enemy of of lying, pomposity, smugness and groupthink. we mean that. with total sincerity. good night from washington. sean hannity live from new york. >> sean: send my regards to the family. welcome to "hannity." you won't believe what we are about to tell you. it will take the full hour. twice the motive. doj bruce ohr was grilled by republican lawmakers for 7 hours. behind closed doors earlier today. the information he revealed is blowing this case wide open in terms of fraud committed multiple times against the fisa court also get donald trump and his campaign and undermine his presidency. everyone who signed off on these fisa requests signed off on fraudulent documents and knew they were fraudulent. you won't hear this information anywhere else. of course, your media is obsessed with hating trump.
10:01 pm
in minutes, we will tell you everything you need to know about bruce ohr's testimony today including damning new revelations about the abuse of power in our fisa court system. what we are about to reveal will rock the country to the core. a break new report from john solomon with a case of real russian collusion connecting the dots between bruce ohr, the doj, and a russian-linked oligarch. robert mueller, where are you? jeff sessions, pay attention. cnn lanny davis was feeding them a bill of lies. he says it's not true. it's completely backtracked about his dreams, claims related to trump-russia collusion. cnn stands by their reporting. amazing. coming up, i have a message for fake news cnn and other media reporters. they watch this show because it's more interesting. maybe they need to watch their own network.
10:02 pm
a strong new economic indicator. more evidence that the economy is blowing it through the roof. all of that plus we are tracking primary races in multiple state states. moments ago, it was announced that fox news is projecting that trump ally ron desantis will win the republican primary for florida governor and fox news is projecting that governor rick scott, who's done a great job in florida, he will win the g.o.p. senate primary and he'll be going up against bill nelson. we'll bring you the results as we have them. but first, sit tight, and buckle up, time for our jam-packed opening monologue edition. ♪ >> sean: tonight we are blowing this case about bruce ohr, fisa abuse, wide open. i've been on the phone with the sources all day and all nights, people who were in the room during ohr's testimony. we learned that he said that he understood this b-17 dossier would never have been accepted in a court of law. he understood it, 65 pages of
10:03 pm
notes and texts, and meetings between him and christopher steele. he said the fbi knew about the cd relationship with steele. so much to cover, stay with us, we'll break with it. there is no doubt that a conspiracy to commit fraud against fisa court judges did in fact take place. let's dive into the testimony from bruce ohr today. remember, he is the twice demoted doj official who once helped ex-foreign spy paid for by hillary christopher steele spread all these anti-trump russian lies throughout the highest levels of our government. today during a closed-door hearing, bruce ohr was growth on the hill by members of the house oversight and the judiciary committees for seven hours. another crucial issue at play here is rampant fisa abuse surrounding christopher steele's dirty dossier with russian lies that hillary clinton illegally funneled through a law firm into fusion gps, hiring then christopher steele. now our sources say that the
10:04 pm
topic was front and center at the hearing today. get this, sara carter is now reporting, shelter and is later, that we now know that the fbi was aware of steele's plaintiff in an extreme anti-trumped bias before they used his dossier as the bulk of the fisa court application. remember, bruce ohr even wrote steele was "desperate" that donald trump not get elected." he was passionate that donald trump not being president of the united states. sounds just like page and stzrok. sara carter also reporting that today's hearing proved that the fbi was using bruce ohr as a back channel for steele's anti-trump and tell even after the fbi cut all formal ties with christopher steele over trust issues. he is saying that the fbi knew everything. despite this, congressman john ratcliffe, who was a part of today's hearing, is telling us that ohr was not mentioned in any of the fbi's fisa
10:05 pm
applications against the trunk mp and associates. congressman radcliffe, sara carter, gregg jarrett, and john solomon will all be with us tonight. this is yet another sign of the fbi's plaintiff an effort to hide the true nature of clinton's bought and paid for, steele's dirty russian dossier. it was campaign oppo research, it was compromised, it was never verified and corroborated. it turned out to be lies, russian lies, funded by the clinton campaign, and the dnc. they funnel the money to a law firm, hiring fusion gps come of that then hired christopher steele, and next lawrence by that has really see the wretched conditions we now know, who is working at for fbi gps. he was working with bruce ohr's wife, nellie ohr, the ohrs were literally profiting out their relationship with christopher steele. ohr said today that he disclosed that the fbi. really?
10:06 pm
the fbi was okay with that? now at the end, this is where we are. we now know for a fact that in four separate fisa court applications, fisa court judges were repeatedly lied to. knowingly lied to. the american people, you come over all lied to, all in an effy high-ranking government bureaucrats to steal, sway, rob, and election and at all cops, costs stop donald trump from winning and to store his presidency. communications between ohr and christopher steele, 60 some odd pages of it. it shows that steele was extremely concerned about being exposed for this and for good reason because this level of corruption and abuse should make every single american citizen sick. a printed example of what i've been telling you, a two tiered justice system. hillary clinton gets a free pass. trump is literally targeted by our government with her
10:07 pm
salacious phony campaign oppo research put together by a foreign national using russian sources for lies. we have a brand-new article tonight from gregg jarrett, he'll be with us, too. he details how the one-time fbi director, james comey, took control of the clinton investigation, took it right out of the hands of the field offices and twisted the facts, softened the language, exonerated clinton, richter investigation from the very beginning. they really never was an investigation. clinton was never going to be found guilty. she was the favored candidate. meanwhile, the fbi, department of justice, they worked hand-in-hand with ex-florence by christopher steele who used his phone he lies open an investigation into allegedly trump-russia collusion. they obtained these fisa warrants illegally against the trump campaign associates, they potentially leaked that, they know, to the general public, to sway opinion with lies. the stuff that happened in the former soviet union.
10:08 pm
all of this despite everybody knowing, including ohr and reading today, that steele's a shady past, his work for the clinton campaign, has pointing down my flight and pious today, he was let go by the fbi, no wonder president trump keeps talking about it witch-hunt. he's livid with his attorney general. mr. sessions, where are you tonight? why are you standing by and literally doing nothing to fix what is clearly a horrific inequality in our justice system? today, senator lindsey graham, he sums it up. let's take a look. >> a lot of people try to convict president trump, don't be so fast. i've seen no evidence of collusion after two years. mueller is looking at it. plenty of corruption at the department of justice and fbi, not one democrat seems to care. reverse the roles. >> what do you mean? >> imagine if it republican party hired a foreign agent to
10:09 pm
go to russia to get turgeon hillary clinton and they used it to get a warrant and never told the court about it, it would be a front-page story everywhere. that is pretty corrupt with a trickle fbi agents in the u.s. attorney, i mean, the doj lawyer, our job to stop trump, can you imagine if it was our job to stop clinton? >> sean: a lot of breaking news right here on this program. we do have news to break as it relates to russian collusion. it's been found. i know robert mueller cares about taxicab medallions and income tax reports on loan applications, may be mr. mueller should take note of tonight. we have a report from john solomon, follow the bouncing ball, bruce ohr, doj, closely working with a putin linked russian oligarch, four years, most recently, the fbi tried to squeeze the oligarch for information surrounding trump-russia collusion including a theory that paul manafort was
10:10 pm
leading trump campaigns collusion efforts. by the way, he had been in a lawsuit with paul manafort and even he said that is ridiculous, it's absurd. according to solomon, the oligarch used the word preposterous. think about this. this is the same russian oligarch that the u.s. won't even allow into the country. he met with bruce ohr, he met with other top officials, you've got to be kidding me. how much more insane does this get? you cannot make this up. we reached out to ohr, doj, russian oligarch involved. of course we did not get a response. we'll have a lot more on all of these issues, but meanwhile, the biggest cheerleader of trump-russia collusion has been caught red-handed yet again. reporting fake news to you, the american people. in july, fake news cnn, they broke a huge bombshell story detailing shocking evidence about trump's involvement in the now infamous 2016 trump tower meeting. we've got that here to remind you.
10:11 pm
>> tonight sources of knowledge tell myself that michael cohen claims that then candidate donald trump knew in advance about the june 2016 meeting in trump tower and white russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on hillary clinton. crucially, these sources tell us that cohen is willing to make that assertion to the special counsel, robert mueller. >> it's very, very significant because the president has denied any knowledge of this event and this meeting goes to the question of intent to collude. >> you've been saying for a year that we need to follow the money, follow the lies and figure out this cover up. so how did you do it? talk to us about how you got this reporting. >> well, i talked to sources. cohen was saying that donald trump, candidate for president of the united states at the time, had authorized the go-ahead for that meeting to take place with his son.
10:12 pm
>> sean: more humpty dumpty, cnn fake news. according to buzzfeed, one of the unnamed sources in the report was cohen attorney lanny davis, now completely backtracking on his claims to fake news cnn. he says that his client in fact does not have information of trump's knowledge of the 2016 trump tower meeting. he is saying that cnn's anonymous sources, including himself, we were wrong. after all, michael cohen testified under oath. this is all coming out, he had no knowledge of trump's involvement in that meeting or anything else. we also have a new wrinkle in the story. when cnn published their "optional" report, they wrote that lanny davis, the declined to comment in an article where he was the primary source. fake news at its worst. tonight cnn is laughably standing by that horribly flawed story. spokesperson even said to us they are confident in their phony reporting. it seems like a perfect story for some members, media
10:13 pm
reporters at cnn, i guess they are too busy watching this show every night because they can't even watch their fake news network and their own terrible reporting that comes from them every day. the debacle surrounding lanny davis is just the latest in a long line of faulty reporting from fake news cnn, 2017, three cnn employee is resigned after a fake story about our friend anthony scaramucci. a few months later, cnn was flamed and embarrassed over a fake report about donald trump jr. let's never forget cnn's fake reporting over president trump. remember, with the japanese prime minister, and they were feeding the fish? since the very moment donald trump announced his run for office, cnn has been blinded by their hatred. while the network ramps up this crazy rhetoric and faulty reporting to destroy the president, the country is improving by leaps and bounds. stock market breaking new records, seeing historic low levels of unemployment in 14 states, african-americans, hispanic americans, women in the
10:14 pm
workforce, youth unemployment, 52 year low. now we have more great news that their labor report, consumer confidence today closing and an 18 year high. so much more good news to report on the economic front. we'll get to all that. joining us now, more information on bruce ohr's testimony, texas congressman john radcliffe and from "the hill," john solomon. we'll start with you, congressman. let us talked about what we learn today. is it true, did bruce ohr testify before robert mueller? did that come up today? >> it did come up. i know your viewers what information but there's a confidentiality agreement. you have good sources. i listen to your monologue and you are on track with respect to -- >> sean: i heard he never testified to robert mueller and you are smiling so i'm guessing that's a good guess. john, wouldn't that mean a lot, if he didn't testify before mueller, considering we have 60 some odd pages of notes, all the meetings and the fact that he
10:15 pm
said under testimony today that in fact this steele dossier could never be used in a court of law but could be used as a basis for a fisa warrant ticket fisa court approval on spying on americans? >> i didn't know which john you were talking to. >> sean: i'll ask john solomon first. john solomon. >> many of the members i talked to said they thought that was one of the most important revelations, that bruce ohr said he has never heard, nor has his wife ever heard from a special counsel mueller. if mueller wanted to get to the bottom of this, the question that congress has raised, now in the public, whether for fisa warrant was legitimate, you would think at the very least, they would want to talk to bruce ohr and find out why was he playing the intermediary role. i was told emphatically that bruce ohr has said he would never -- was never interviewed. i think that raises a lot of questions. what is bob mueller up to?
10:16 pm
>> sean: we have 63 pages of texts and hand written notes between ohr and steele. he had been fired for lying and leaking. he got paid not only by clinton through fusion gps and clinton, but he also was on the record as hating donald trump, saying he was desperate that trump not get elected and passionate about him not being president. did he comment to matt today? >> he did. i can summarize that the best way like this, sean. when the department of justice walks into the foreign intelligence surveillance court and says, we want they want just by an american citizen, and the central piece of our evidence in our case is a dossier, there's an obligation to say, by the way, the number four person in our organization and his wife had major, prominent operational roles with respect to how it was put together, how the fbi received it, and by the way,
10:17 pm
they were paid handsomely by third parties for that. those are what we call material facts. the material facts are to be disclosed and in this case they weren't. >> sean: he said today, as i understand it, that in fact he told the fbi that is my had put this together, and they still used them as a back channel. they never told the fisa court to that piece of evidence, never told the fisa court who paid for the dossier. the only conclusion is now, we know, it's irrefutable at this point, the fisa court was repeatedly lied to and four separates within applications. is that a true statement? >> here is what he said -- here's what i can tell you about his testimony today. my real question walking in, sean, what did the fbi and department of justice know about bruce ohr and his wife? >> sean: the fbi knew, i'm told. speak of his testimony today was that he gave us a list of a half
10:18 pm
a dozen senior of justice officials that he told of his involvement, his wife's involvement, the details of the interactions of christopher steele, glenn simpson, the payment, and these are names, sean, that would be familiar to you. you've said some of these names on your program before. i can tell you as someone that has reviewed for fisa applications, the unredacted versions, i can't talk about what's in there but i can tell you what's not in there, and what's not and there is any information about nelly and bruce ohr bruce ohr. it's the one i want to go back to my question. a fraud was committed multiple times, they purposely withheld information to the court as it relates to the fbi knew that the steele in fact put this together and he never verified it and if they never told the court that hillary paid for it, isn't that a fraud committed on the court?
10:19 pm
isn't that applying to to a court? >> if bruce ohr's testimony today was truthful and accurate, then what you are saying about the information that was not submitted to the fisa court and should have been, it's a big problem. >> sean: big problem or against the law to lie to a court? >> as a former officer of the court, you have an obligation to have a full and complete disclosure of the facts, -- >> sean: if i lied to the court, could you get me out of prison? >> [laughs] there is nothing more sacrosanct than american civil liberties union but we are talking about -- >> sean: just like you pay your taxes. >> if i were one of those folks that are identified today, and i could to tell you that at least one of the names they identified signed one of those a fisa applications, i would retain a really good lawyer. >> sean: i think his name -- just one of them.
10:20 pm
thank you, congressman. john solomon, breaking report, you go into great detail. here we have -- you tied altogether as it relates to this russian oligarch and bruce ohr and steele and department of justice. i'll let you give a summary. >> the fbi had a 10-year relationship with the head of the largest aluminum company in russia. he funded $25 million rescue mission to the fbi to try to rescue a former agent. in 2015, ohr showed up and ask him some questions about organized crime in russia. in 2016, more consequential event. the fbi showed up in september, one month before the fisa application, and they said, we think paul manafort is colluding with russia to help trump win. we now know where they got that information. they got it from christopher steele. that's in the dossier.
10:21 pm
deripaska says, it's wrong. >> sean: you wrote that collusion occurred. you tell a tale of ohr, steele, deripaska, the fbi and doj. tired altogether so everybody understands completely. >> we talk about any contact with russia must be terrible. the fbi had lots of contact with russians at many said many times that got benefit. health and trying to locate a former agent, information weaving them off bad intelligence. here's the problem with collusion, goes into the fisa warrant. when deripaska tells them, you are wrong about manafort, they had an obligation a month later to go to the court and say, steele is telling us this, but the russian guy is saying something else. >> sean: by the way, deripaska, not just any oligarch. a friend of putin, a guy that appeared with putin. >> you will see him in many of the clips. >> sean: it's interesting that
10:22 pm
all of these other players, bruce ohr, others, they are all meeting with deripaska, who is friends with putin, this is supposed to be read collusion, and we are talking about taxi medallions and bank loan applications now. >> for people who are frustrated by the case, they see the double standard. democrats can collude with the russians, get whatever information they need, buy, hire and intelligence agents, that is what is frustrated people about the unfairness in the telling of the story. >> sean: congressman, last word on this tonight. >> as a former federal prosecutor, i got to tell you, what i heard today in bruce ohr's testimony was shocking, alarming, and disappointing. these types of things did not happen in the justice department where i worked. >> sean: let me ask a question question. you are a foreign prosecutor. i have a lot of respect for
10:23 pm
prosecutors. a hard job, especially people that don't go on witch hunt and they believe in equal justice under the law. is there anybody that could do what happened here, watching the show tonight, that could omit purposefully key information in an application to get a warrant to spy on, in this case, an opposition party campaign associate in the lead up to an election and not to be arrested and put in jail? those people that put their name on those fisa warrant applications, are they swearing by the truthfulness, the veracity of those applications, and if they knowingly withhold information, aren't they really -- as of this premeditated fraud on a court? everybody that assigned them. did they commit fraud on the court? >> my opinion on this is, sean, there is a guy named john hubert, who has been -- the u.s. attorney for utah, who's been
10:24 pm
tasked by jeff sessions to investigate -- >> sean: where is he? >> my recommendation to mr. hubert, would be, for him to contact my office and ask for a copy of the transcript of bruce ohr and i'll make his job a lot easier. >> sean: can i have a copy? >> [laughs] not yet. >> sean: okay. thank you, congressman. we appreciate it. john solomon, great reporting. we'll stay on this. first, a fox news alert. fox news has another race to call. tonight on this busy night, big night in florida, the president is 2 for 2 down there. ron desantis, governor rick scott, both won their primaries. his hand is running for governor, rick scott running for an important senate seat in florida against bill nelson, who does nothing. ed henry, what you got? >> sean, huge upset. fox projecting right now and upset win and florida's gubernatorial primary. based on the latest post recurrent, fox's projecting that andrew gillum has won the
10:25 pm
democratic nomination. the key is he is backed by socialist bernie sanders. a complete upset. he beat former congresswoman glenn graham, the daughter of the former florida governor and senator bob graham, much more moderate, establishment. a sign that the democratic party is being pulled for her further left, even in a swing state like florida. it pits this bernie sanders-backed candidate and andrew gillum against, as you mentioned, ron desantis, backed by president trump. an epic clash in the sunshine state in november in these midterms. gubernatorial battle. sanders versus trump essentially, when you've got to santos, who was given no chance of winning just a few months ago, a dramatic victory tonight against adam putnam. the state agriculture commissioner. the president to eat tweeted a few moments ago, "such a fantastic win for ron desantis and the people of the great state of florida. ron will be a fantastic governor.
10:26 pm
onto november." look at how pivotal the support was by the president. in mid-june, mason-dixon polling had putnam beating desantis by 15 points. a week later, the president sends out a tweet, one tweet, endorsing ron desantis, all, all of a sudden, the numbers completely flip. desantis in mid-july was up by 12 points. a 27. swing, sean. all of a sudden, desantis tonight wins, not just wins, wins big, on the republican side. you mention rick scott, leaving office, easily won the republican primary to face bill nelson, democratic senator. he may be in more trouble, nelson and his battle against governor scott, now running for senate, and in this gubernatorial race, i can't stress what a big upset this is, that andrew gillum, the mayor of tallahassee, would be the first african-american governor if he wins in florida, backed by bernie sanders.
10:27 pm
his big endorsement. sanders versus trump in the florida governor's race. >> sean: ed henry, big news. we solve the desantis rise and it was connected directly to the trump endorsement and he is well-liked in florida. he'll be a good governor, rick scott will be a great senator. today, disgraced doj official bruce or testifying behind closed doors. fox news correspond catherine herridge's has the latest. catherine? >> good evening. the closed-door deposition lasted seven hours but the consensus among republican lawmakers the justice department official bruce ohr told the fbi there were issues with the trump dossier and its author christopher steele. the evidence shows that the national security advisor court was kept in the dark when it granted a surveillance warrant for a trump campaign aide just two weeks before the 2016 election. one lawmaker says ohr's answers for the timing and handling of the dossier do not line up with other witnesses, including former fbi lawyer lisa page, who sent anti-trump texts and glenn
10:28 pm
simpson, who testified on the hill last december. his firm, fusion gps, was paid by the dnc and clinton campaign for the anti-trump research. with more than two decades of government experience, ohr portfolio at the justice department with gang and drugs, not russia, but he became the back channel between fbi officials in steele after the bureau fired him as a confidential source. earlier today, must ohr ignorey questions. >> mr. ohr, were you authorized as a contact for the fbi? were you acting alone or did you have authority? how did your wife benefit from the dossier's contract? did you have a conflict of interest? mr. ohr, please take our questions. >> lawmakers a ohr had a conflict because his wife worked with fusion gps into the russian research. those inside the deposition told fox they saw no democratic lawmakers participating in the
10:29 pm
questioning today. they left that to their staff and lawyers, sean. >> sean: great work, catherine herridge. joining us now with more reaction, today's breaking news, the author of the three weeks in a row number one "new york times" best seller, "thresholds," the illicit scheme to hear, clear hillary clinton and frame donald trump, fox news legal analyst gregg jarrett. and fox news investigative reporter sara carter. we'll do it backwards. that is, oh, he never testified, never was called to testify, for robert mueller? robert mueller cares more about loan applications and taxicab medallions and we've got real evidence that fisa courts were lied to, irrefutable, incontrovertible, we've known for a long time, it was it out of the water. the courts were lied to repeatedly! anybody that signed those warrants signed on to what they knew was a knowing why.
10:30 pm
that means a comey and yates and rod rosenstein. they signed on -- they lied and put a fraud on the court, not once, but four times, using phony clinton bought and paid for russian lights! >> sean, the sources i spoke to the appropriate view to the testimony, said what they learned showed that what the fbi did and the doj was so unacceptable and absolutely inexcusable. one of the things that bruce ohr did discuss, some of the questions that catherine was throwing out, was that he had not informed his superiors at the doj that he was providing this backdoor channel for christopher steele. another really interesting point, i thought, was that -- >> sean: sara, he told fbi officials! didn't his boss, james comey, signing off on on the first fia warned? >> that's correct. he did discuss with deputy -- former deputy director andrew
10:31 pm
mccabe, fired for lying, peter strzok, and lisa page, which was really fascinating because lisa page played down her communications with bruce ohr. she was actually, according to ohr, part of a circle, part of the people he was discussing this with at the fbi. i think that is highly significant. in fact, sean, they withheld all of that -- that is evidence withheld -- all of that evidence from the secret court, the top court in the land, it is absolutely inexcusable to the sources i've been talking to. it is very, very damaging. >> sean: let me go to gregg. your piece is phenomenal, because you really get the whole history. usually a great foundation onto this. they want to get to this. you have bruce ohr saying today that he understood this could never be used in a court of law. okay. but it was used as the bulk of information for the fisa court applications. now if he understood that, and i guess his wife understood it,
10:32 pm
why was he still trying to reach 65 pages of the notes, texts, emails, messages, "hope the firewalls hold, i hope we don't get exposed," it is now beginning to come together that this was a broad conspiracy to defraud the fisa court and to really take down donald trump. this is not a game anymore. >> essentially the title of my book and everything that came out today corroborates what's in my book. in fact, it's worse. we learned today that james comey is fbi was far more corrupt than we ever knew. we already knew they use to fake document from a liar they fired. today we knew that bruce ohr told comey and its confederates this is a guy, christopher steele, who said he was desperate to stop donald trump, he was virulently anti-trump, they should have stopped right there in their tracks, said goodbye to steele, thrown his dossier in the garbage, but they
10:33 pm
didn't care. they moved ahead to launch this investigation of trump's investigation and to spy on a trump associate. these people should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice, for perjury, and abuse of power, about three other felonies i can think of. the law enforcers became the lawbreaker is. where is the fisa court? why aren't these judges holding these people in criminal contempt? why isn't jeff sessions -- prosecuting these people with indictments? >> sean: ohr it's admitting today, gregg, that what we already knew, steele did not stand by his own dossier. "i don't know if this is true." he was desperate that trump not get elected, passionate about him not being president. but they still used it. that is the point. >> it's a fraud on the court to use it that way. >> sean: is that a crime, gregg?
10:34 pm
>> six different felonies, as i outlined in my book. >> sean: and it's a fraud based on russian lies bought and paid for by hillary! >> they knew they were going to get caught which is why they continued to try to verify the dossier even after they used it, trying to cure their illegal conduct. >> sean: didn't rod rosenstein sign off on the third renewal application? >> that explains why rosenstein is knee-deep in obstruction congress by withholding documents. >> sean: sara? >> sean, look at this. they used the dossier, not only through the court system, they withheld the information. then later, james clapper, john brennan, the briefing that they gave to then president-elect trump, where we know the information from the dossier was leaked to cnn suspected lead by clapper himself, according to congressional members that are investigating this. not only did they know the dossier was invalid, they
10:35 pm
continued to use the dossier to pump out disinformation on president-elect trump and president trump. this is serious. these are serious crimes to the fifth court, and what they have done is present disinformation campaign against an administration where the only people that appeared to have been collaborating with the russians were the people that were involved in this. fusion gps, hillary clinton campaign, you know, all the other people that were involved in collecting information. >> sean: guys, great work tonight, both of you. both of your articles on hannity.com, foxnews.com. we have a lot of news this week. pretty amazing day. thank you, both. when we come back, joe digenova and mark penn, robert mueller is gearing up to sabina donald trump. that is more straight ahead. ♪ when you rent from national...
10:36 pm
it's kind of like playing your own version of best ball. because here, you can choose any car in the aisle, even if it's a better car class than the one you reserved. so no matter what, you're guaranteed to have a perfect drive. [laughter] (vo) go national. go like a pro. see what i did there?
10:37 pm
they have businesses to grow customers to care for
10:38 pm
lives to get home to they use stamps.com print discounted postage for any letter any package any time right from your computer all the amazing services of the post office only cheaper get our special tv offer a 4-week trial plus postage and a digital scale go to stamps.com/tv and never go to the post office again!
10:39 pm
♪look into my eyes ♪you will see ♪what you mean to me ♪don't tell me it's not worth trying for♪ ♪you know it's true ♪everything i do ♪i do it for you >> ♪
10:40 pm
♪ >> sean:n: harvard law professor alan dershowitz says that he believes that robert mueller is "gearing up to subpoena the president of united states." here are now three oxen, formern clinton pollster mark penn and former u.s. attorney for the district of columbia, joe digenova. full disclosure, he's done legal work for me. very expensive but he's worth it. he and victoria, the best lawyers in the country. he did come to my christmas party. mark penn is invited next year.n i'm watching the developments today, and i think alan dershowitz is right. i think mueller wants to do it. he is following taxicab medallions, loan applications, we've got fisa quartzes literally lied to with russian propaganda, the american people, russian lies perpetrated in this last election cycle, no interest in any of this. can you believe we learned that bruce ohr was never called before mueller?
10:41 pm
mueller is not serious about russia collusion. joe digenova? >> what we know is that bruce ohr, we just learned, was not interviewed by mr. uber in utah. he allegedly is investigating all of the fisa abuse on the unmasking. sean, if mr. mueller wants to subpoena the president, he can try but he is going to lose and the reason is simple. for special counsel has already interviewed the president's lawyer, mr. mcgann come for 30 0 hours, anything that he learnedt from him, that is the president's knowledge. the president, therefore, under the law, is not readily available, under no obligation to testify, and if mr. mueller pursues the subpoena, he will lose it in the supreme court because he already has the information he needs and then there is one more very important thing. he is using the grand jury for impeachment. an unconstitutional use of the grand jury. that is another reason he's going to lose. you cannot use grand jury
10:42 pm
subpoenas to get testimony -- >> sean: what he will do, joe, and 70 days from now, we know that we're going to have an election, in my opinion, what mueller will do, he'll write a road map for the democratic party to impeach president trump. >> absolutely. this is an impeachment investigation, as far as it concerns the president of the o united states. any notion that it was designed to get an illegality concerning the entire campaign is a falsehood. not only a mueller out of mueller not investigating it, but it's clear now that the department of justice under rosenstein and sessions is not investigating the unmasking war that weeks from the grand jury or anything else, the leaks of classified information involving the president. jeff sessions andje rosenstein have now abandoned all semblance of respectability. this is truly disgraceful. >> sean: the president politically, if he fires them, i can hear the comparisons come saturday night massacre. >> he doesn't have to fire them
10:43 pm
now. it won't make any difference. the damage they've done to thees presidency over eight months has made him stronger. let me just say that this president will survive this and we me midterms are over, mr. sessions and mr. rosenstein will be gone. >> sean: mark, i know you come at this differently for me politically. but you see the wide range. how did we go from what was supposed to be collusion and we have evidence of real collusion that is blown wide open, and fisa court judges slide to and terminations on purpose and even information they were fed from russia that turned out to be lies. that is not discussed. people care more about loan applications. >> my fear all along was that this would be 1998, all over again. we stayed a year of our nation on somethingon that we then decided was of no consequence.
10:44 pm
again, the same thing is happening as this investigation has morphed not from whitewater, but russia collusion, to cohen, paid mr. stormy daniels. >> sean: at least they got some convictions. there was some connection to the original mandate. >> true. remember, we made the decision to testify before the grand jury, and my recent poll, 50% would like president trump, just as they wanted president clinton, to testify. when president clinton testified, what happened? he got impeached. it didn't do him any good. >> sean: you would tell the president, stay away from robert mueller and his band of democratic donor which enters? >> i would say, if you ask me three months ago before voters come out, i would have said, you got attached to five. i think today, i would say, don't testify because there is nothing you really be new that he would need to write the same report that he will write anywa
10:45 pm
anyway. >> sean: what's it say donald mcgahn testifies for 30 hours. whoever made that decision doesn't make sense to me. maybe it was the right one. if the president says something that contradicts what donald mcgahn says, it is the special counsel that hates trump who willhe decide what they believe. >> there is no doubt that the mueller investigation has lost all credibility. all semblance of d objectivity. it is now abundantly clear, since he is not interested in any of the violations of the law firm the obama administration doj and fbi, since bruce ohr hasn't even been interviewed by him, it is very, very obvious that mueller is a get trump operation, impeach trump operation, therefore, completel completely, completely out of control and he is entitled to no respect whatsoever. >> sean: lester, mark penn. >> there is no question that if the democrats win, right now, we are headed for the same thing of
10:46 pm
1998 and i wish we could avoid it by getting to the bottom of what really happened at the fbi and doj and blow this thing over. >> sean: and oh how we can avoid it. don't vote for democrats. >> i'm not going to agree with you. >> sean: there is nothing they want to do that will help the men and women of this country. they want their crumbs back. they want open borders, keep obamacare, they want to impeach the president, and end the investigation into the biggest abuse of power ever. not a good scenario. not going to help anybody. >> want to see some moderate democrats. >> sean: we still like you. when we come back, ari fleischer, dan bongino, they'll weigh in on cnn's fake news box reportn on trump-russia collusion. stay with us. ♪ the closer you get to home,
10:47 pm
10:48 pm
the more you know the commute is worth it. for all the work you pour into this place, you sure get a lot more out of it. you and that john deere tractor... so versatile, you can keep dreaming up projects all the way home. it's a longer drive. but just like a john deere, it's worth it. nothing runs like a deere. now you can own a 1e sub-compact tractor for just 99 dollars a month. learn more at your john deere dealer.
10:49 pm
are you ready to take your then you need xfinity xfi.? a more powerful way to stay connected. it gives you super fast speeds for all your devices, provides the most wifi coverage for your home, and lets you control your network with the xfi app. it's the ultimate wifi experience. xfinity xfi, simple, easy, awesome.
10:50 pm
10:51 pm
>> ♪ ♪ >> sean: fake news cnn, they are at it again. "cnn addresses lanny davis, michael cohen report, without answering any questions about her." joining us now the reaction from a former white house press secretary ari fleischer. nra tv contributor, former secret service agent, dan bongino.rc ari, when the sources they were wrongwr and they still stand by the report, why do i think they don't care about the truth? they w will make it up. >> it is stunning. such a mistake by cnn, can't understand it. right before he came on the air, cbs retracted its story. everyone has retracted the story except cnn. it's the fifth and my playbook, bombshell, cnn reported, all of which are anti-trim, none of which came true, and cnn has egg on its face. they had to retract and they don't want to attract this one. i don't know why. >> sean: dan, to me, i believe that the president calling out
10:52 pm
fake news has done more damage, i think, and a very positive way, something we conservatives have set for a long time, there is a liberal bias in the press. i think there will forever be viewed with cesc to skepticism that maybe did not exist in the minds of the mass population before. >>ay sean, for guys like me who run for office before and have dealt with the press in a different way, that bias is real, no one is going to convince me otherwise. i've had arguments about facts, two plus two equals four, where liberal media says it's 4.5. i promise you. here's the problem. ari is correct. just by sheer odds alone, you would think a trump's group that cnn with at least rupee a pro trump scoop. the problem as gregg ari said,r big stories are always anti-trump stories. it means 1 of 2 things. either cnn is full of suckers or they are lying.
10:53 pm
i don't know which one it is. for them not to retract the story, sean, is absolutely absurd . ari is right. the source for the story is the lawyer ofry the guy, michael cohen! who could the other source possibly be? >> sean: the testimonies coming out, ari. we are all going to see -- we all knowno that he denied it vehemently these things and he did it in other publications. you know, i think -- i'll be very charitable to lanny, i've known them for years. i think he is just blinded. any time clinton is involved, he's blind. speak it with one thing for landa, a spokesman, clinton spokesman, want to -- as another for journalists to allow blind people to get on the air to speak and not deal with it when they make a mistake. but myself and cnn issues. the only thing i can think of that would allow them to stand by the story when they know that lanny got it wrong is that michael cohen told her to them. but then of michael cohen told her to them, then with any
10:54 pm
committed perjury when he testified before congress. that is the only thing you could hang your hat on if you are cnn and if that is the case, then the need to come out and said fred otherwise this is journalistically embarrassing for cnn to be the only network standing by to everybody else has pulled it back. especially, asn. i said before, look at what they did to donald trump jr. when they said he had advance knowledge of wikileaks. they got burned on that story and they won't cite their sources. yet they have reported that as a bombshell. these bombshellsds that are duds are killing journalism.se >> sean: all of the networks, all of the newspapers, sort of all groupthink, to quote tucker, and they get on one fixation a day, we will hate trump on this today, and they all get on the same page. it is remarkable the amount of -- this bubble that they all live and come up with the american people aren't in that bubble, dan bongino. >> yeah, sean, you played these montages on your show before, it is like a coordinated outreach
10:55 pm
campaign. the one you had the other day was genius, the impeachment one. this is what they do. they compete with each other to see who could be more angry at trump. they don't realize they are not hurting trump. they are just hurting themselves as their reputations go down the toilet. >> sean: well said. thank you, both. when we come back, president trump today gave the press a red card at the white house. we also view the video. we'll explain straight ahead. ♪ even if it's a better car class than the one you reserved. so no matter what, you're guaranteed to have a perfect drive. [laughter] (vo) go national. go like a pro. see what i did there? douglas! we're running dangerously low on beans.
10:56 pm
people love your beans, doug. they love 'em. doooooooooug! you want to go sell some tacos? progressive knows small business makes big demands. doug, where do we get a replacement chili pepper bulb? so we'll design the insurance solution that fits your business. it's a very niche bulb. it's a specialty bulb.
10:57 pm
10:58 pm
that fits your business. (dnice, candace, but this time bold. did someone say "bold?" (gasping)
10:59 pm
starkist jalapeo tuna in a pouch! loaded with bold flavor. just tear, eat... mmmmm. and go bold! try all of my bold creations pouches! ♪ ♪ >> sean: today, the president met with the president of the fifa organization to commemoratt north america winning the bid to host the 2026 world cup games. at the end of the meeting, ther was a lighthearted moment. take a look. >> one more thing. that could be useful for you.er in soccer, we have referees, right? and they have cards. yellow card, and red card. the yellow card is a warning, and when you want to kick out
11:00 pm
someone, it's a red card. [laughter] >> that's true. that's very good. this could be useful, i don't know. o >> sean: they can pull them out quick. let not your heart be troubled. ingraham is here. >> laura: i love the red card. if you are nice, you give them the yellow card. hannity, when i played field hockey, i got just as few yellow cards and maybe one red card. it was -- >> sean: i got in trouble. i played ice hockey. i spent a lot of time in the penalty box. i was a big fan of the broad street bullies, reggie leach, hound dog kelly, dave schultz. that is what i grew up. >> laura: oh, my god. that is why people love you, hannity. awesome show tonight. >> sean: he had no teeth,y. none. s >> laura: that is like gordie howe and those guys. >> sean: when you rode a bicycle, did you wear a helmet? >> laura: never. are you kidding? >> sean:

33 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on